I am a postdoc at King’s College London working on image processing, machine learning and Bayesian inference with cardiovascular MRI data. I have a particular interest in quantitative myocardial perfusion. I am funded by the Wellcome EPSRC Centre for Medical Engineering.
Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing my work, future collaborations or opportunities.
- Dec 2020: I have been appointed as a trainee editorial board member at Radiology: Artificial Intelligence.
- Dec 2020: I passed my PhD viva with my thesis being accepted with no corrections.
- Nov 2020: Our paper on quantitative perfusion CMR for the identification of coronary microvascular dysfunction was accepted at JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging.
- Oct 2020: I took part in the M&Ms challenge at STACOM, MICCAI 2020. The paper is here.
- Jan 2020: I will be a guest speaker at the Philips Healthcare MR International Application and Clinical Science Meeting in March 2020.
- Nov 2019: I will give an invited seminar in the applied maths department at Oxford in February 2020.
- Nov 2019: We had a paper on using deep learning for myocardial perfusion MR image processing published in Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Nov 2019: We had a paper on Bayesian inference for myocardial perfusion quantification published in Medical Image Analysis.